Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

a month of finds

In my month long absence I have still been out collecting, 
so I thought I would share some of my finds with you.

 I picked up these two fabulous frames at an op shop one day, 
they are both quite large and once painted will be filled with a chalkboard.
The largest one was $10.

 
 This slightly smaller one was $2

 A friend was moving house and very kindly donated some lovely items to "redeemed"
This lovely cupboard.

This dressing table, that she originally found at the dump, it was missing a drawer when she got it, 
but I have plans!
This was also filled with lots of lovely craft bits and pieces that the kids have enjoyed.

This little folding table.
I have done two of these and I think both of them were the first things sold each time.

This little plant stand/side table was the last item for "redeemed"
  I have another very special item that I am keeping for me, I will show you that one another day.

This table and four chairs came from a local facebook group I am on.

 One of the four chairs.

 I picked up two of these chairs from there also.

 
As well as this coffee table, 
I thought I had taken a photo when I first got it (it was all black) 
it is on it's way to being transformed into an ottoman.

 This cute little picnic basket I have painted white from natural cane, 
and will finish it off with some stencilling.

These little metal legs were a dump find with a board across the top, 
I have painted them black and will put a padded seat back on top.

So there are some of my finds, some of them are already on their way to being "redeemed", 
I will show you them as they are transformed.

8 comments:

  1. you are going to be very busy...can't wait to see them all complete.
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have lots of painting ahead of you, great finds!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of new goodies - can't wait to see what clever ideas you have for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see their makeovers! You always do the most amazing transformations to your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - those items that were gifted to you are amazing! Can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh looking forward to seeing them all redeemed.

    Have a great weekend
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.